Regular/Day-of-Event: $65 non-member, $50 AZ IANDS member
Earlybird non-member: RSVP closed
Earlybird member: RSVP closed
What to expect?
- This is a 3 hour long intensive workshop
- Please make sure to eat beforehand as we don’t break for snacks
- Please use the bathroom before the session begins
- The workshop includes intensive breathwork which is quite physically demanding, please get the ok from your doctor if you feel that may be necessary
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY TO REGISTER AND TAKE
- YOUR SEAT so we can start on time – late arrivals are distracting for the group in this type of session. Thank you!
What to bring?
- Come with an Intention if you have something that is on your mind and heart that you would like clarification or movement on
- We recommend that you bring a towel and a bottle of water
- Dress in comfortable loose-fitting clothing, layers if possible
After the Workshop
- If you can make the time when you get home or the next day, take a hot bath with salt water or hot
shower to further aid in the release you have just experienced
- Drink lots of water over the next couple of days as you will have processed a lot of energy
- We highly encourage you to keep a journal of your impressions and dreams as these can be particularly
significant in the days and weeks after an Immersion
- If you would like to discuss your experience further please feel free to email or call